How to tie your Taekwondo belt
1. Hold the belt at its centre, ends even.
2. Place the centre of belt on the front centre of your jacket, about one inch below the naval (in front of your abdomen). Wrap the belt around your waist, crossing the right side over the left side at centre of the back. Pull the ends of belt forward and adjust so the ends are even.
3. Lay the left side of belt over your abdomen. Lay the right side of belt across your abdomen.
4. Slide the left side of the belt under and behind all of the belt layers at the abdomen.
5. Loop the right-hand end back.
6. Bring the left end of the belt down and over the front of the U-shape made with the right-hand side.
7. Loop the badge end under and up through the U-shape to form a knot.
8. Pull the ends of the belt outward to tighten the knot.
9. Adjust the knot so the ends of the belt are even and hang down neatly.